The Mac 26X Conversation Piece
At least 6 times I had in-depth conversations about my Mac 26X. People were especially curious after they saw it under power. Much of the time I can't take advantage of the 115 hp but when I can she moves pretty fast.
Some people knew about them, one guy wanted one but one guy had never seen one. After being held back from going full speed because of rolling waves, I saw the water smooth out when I went in front of La Pointe on Madeline Island. I put the hammer down. After I beached the boat, a guy who saw it speed by came over. He was very curious asked every detail about it.
I explained that boat so many times on this trip that the wife says I should be selling them.
Some people knew about them, one guy wanted one but one guy had never seen one. After being held back from going full speed because of rolling waves, I saw the water smooth out when I went in front of La Pointe on Madeline Island. I put the hammer down. After I beached the boat, a guy who saw it speed by came over. He was very curious asked every detail about it.
I explained that boat so many times on this trip that the wife says I should be selling them.

<< Home